Monday 18 November 2013

How time has flown . . .

     I love writing a little poetry, you may have noticed? Anyway, I haven't for awhile now, nor have I been out and about with my camera, something that must be rectified; but this one suddenly hit me during my lunch break. I'm calling it Endangled, I'll explain why at the end . . .



Endangled;
 
                          Strewn            
 
 
about


                                          this pageless


Page.


                          Words,
 
 
Wriggling
 
 
                       Like likkle black
Worms


Purposelessness


being
                                                            their
 
 
destination . . . 
 
 
 
                                                Doullan. 
 
 
 
So, Endangled - no such word, right? Fair enough, therefore it is my creation - so be it! It's a cross between entangled and dangled; you understand? The words are dangled and slightly entangled, which by default means they are, in their meaninglessness, Endangled!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment